Sunday, April 21, 2013

Brasília

     I have lived in Brasília since 2008. I never really liked Brasília because I prefer the city where I was born. But I have to admit, Brasília is a great place to live because it is calm and safe. Despite not having much to do, there is fun and wonderful people.

   In my opinion, the best place in Brasília is the Lago where we can relax while enjoying the landscape.

   Something bad about Brasília is the corruption, there is a lot of corruption and corrupt who steal a lot of money from many people. We also don't have a beach, what is really bad because it could be useful. But I never had the courage to move to another city because of the friendships I've made here which are perfect and I want to take for life. I think that's it, come visit Brasilia.


No comments:

Post a Comment