Saturday, May 18, 2013


- Dear doctor,
 I have a serious problem. I´ve been feeling a lot of headache, backache and I have a blocked nose. I´m trying to relax a little more, but is very difficult, because I have childrens, so I couldn´t rest a lot. So what should I do? I need your help. 

 Kisses, Alexia. 


- Dear Alexia,
  Is quiet frequently at this time. But, your headache may be several reasons, as much time in front of the computer or stress. So, try to spend little time in front of the tv or mobile. You should get an aspirin for headache and try to take some rest, is important. If you don´t rest, you will get worse. 
To improve your nose you can not catch wind and recommend using something that might help you breathe better so you can sleep peaceful.
Regarding your back pain, I recommend you to change your mattress, do not walk with heavy bag and when you sit, sit correctly.

I suggest that you stay off work, you will be better fast and your routine come back normal. Your work may be worsening their situation, then take a break to improve.
  Anything, please contact me.

  Hugs and kisses, doctor. 





No comments:

Post a Comment